The exact timing depends on a few things, including how long it takes your bank to credit the payment to your account. That said, with most banks you can expect to see the money in your account based on when you sign your loan agreement:
- If your loan agreement was signed by 11:00 am (Central Time) on a business day, you should receive your money by 5:00 pm the same day.
- If your loan agreement was signed after 11:00 am (or on a weekend or bank holiday), you should receive your money by 5:00 pm the next business day.
See how holidays may affect the funding timeline >
We transfer your money via ACH direct deposit because it is fast, simple, and secure. You don’t have to do anything, and there are no additional fees on your end. Here’s how it works:
- As soon as your loan agreement is signed, Helix initiates an ACH payment transaction for direct deposit of your loan funds.
- This transaction is sent to The Federal Reserve for processing and release of funds to your bank.
- Your bank receives the ACH direct deposit payment and is responsible for crediting the money to your account.
If you have reviewed the information above and believe you should have already received your funds, please contact your bank to find out when they will credit the money to your account.